SearchAnyone.org - where you have access to the country's wealth of public records! Downloads are not required.. Our databases contain the most up-to-date resources available.
Background reports include:
* place of residence history
* all known phone numbers
* neighbors and relatives
* true name as well as known aliases
* criminal records
* divorce and marriage data
* property ownership data including purchase date and amount
If you're searching for other data, beyond a background search, use one of the navigation links above to search another data. Typical results from our databases include:
* Vital Records including Marriage, Divorce, Birth and Deaths
* Real Estate Records, Probate Records
* Convictions and Case Numbers for Police Records
* Incarceration Records
* Sentencing Records
* Sex Offenders Information
* Arrest Records (incl. Inmate Locator)
* Warrant History Records
* Criminal Corrections & Violations Records
* Unlisted Cellular & Home Phone Numbers
* DUI Driving records
* Background Check Records
* Skip Tracing, Parolee & Probation Files
* Town, City, and District Court Records
* and much more...
Searching public records is a time honored way of isolating information on property ownership and business information such as legal filings.
You can go into any courthouse in the country and find researchers hard at it finding and transposing research.
This is historically a free process, but you will pay to make copies or sometimes to reserve access to information that has not been released yet.
You could also hire an investigator or researcher to find what you are looking for and in many instances this is a great way to go but expensive
Oh MAN! Your social security search is amazing! I lost touch with my daughter after making a huge mistake a couple of years ago. Boy am I stubborn (and so is she)
After a quick search with her social i got back a name address and a phone number. My heart was beating so fast when i made the first call. It actually took me a few tries before I quit hanging up after one ring. I will not say our 1st conversation was all peaches and cream but it was a start.